|Well, better late than never - Happy Holidays from the 3M Triplets (Mikky, Maddy, & Molly) aka the TS (turtleneck sweater) Mascots, as well as a whole bunch of other (new) multiples (and a special guest)...|
*Commissions / Art Trades:
Available for Commissions
Available (blank covers)
*Art Requests / Exchanges:
(no particular order/priority)
1. Chantil - OC character
2. Josie - Major Miner strip
3. Mina-Minq - OC & sisters
4. Dinner-Kun - Twins piece
5. Belcris - Double Trouble Twins
6. ElfishManyu - Mercy & friend
READ THIS FIRST: al-818.deviantart.com/journal/…
$15 Pencils - Single person (head/torso sketch)
$30 Pencils - Single person
$45 Pencils & Inks - Single person
$60 Pencils & Inks & (Marker) Color - Single Person
Note A: Add $30 USD for shipping of original non-digital artwork (overnight/certified delivery mail)
Note B: The initial commission requires reference and/or a very clear description, hence getting the rough layout done easily. If additional "major changes" have to be done (after layout phase), an additional cost of $20 will be applied per change-iteration.
Note C: Extra detail = extra cost (to be determined by content)
EXAMPLE: a pencil & ink (typically, I ink over my pencils) drawing of 3 people, like Triad of DC's Legion of Superheroes, would be 3 x $45 = $135. Beyond 4 people, a discount can be provided, although it depends on how many more.. since all this is done by hand (not digitally, it does take some time). Any of my (completed) artwork can be posted by me, unless expressly otherwise specified by the commissioner of the artwork.
With backgrounds, I tend to keep them nice and simple (or simply none), but for very detailed backgrounds, a bit more might be provided too.
FORMAT: Typically, when doing a inked piece, a rough pencil sketch will be sent to the commissionee (to demonstrate the layout & poses), and then an inked version (and similar done with color pieces too, adding another step). The topic will be discussed further when the proposed commission(s) accepted...
How My Commissions Work
1. Please have visual reference (& description) for your character(s)! Be it pictures, drawings, SOMETHING!
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or a Note via Deviantart) with all references & materials, as well as a description of what you are looking to get. Even if this is discussed with me, send a detailed summary of the conversation.
3. I will contact you and give you a quote for the piece (and let you know if you are in my queue). We can discuss items, if there are some changes - it's at that time I'd ask HALF the payment to be sent (or full payment, if desired). Note me PRIOR to sending payment - any payment sent prior to me approving the commission will be considered a donation, which I will gladly thank you for it!
4. Soon after the discussion/email/note, I'll send you some quick pose sketches for your approval. During this point in time, any MAJOR changes to the drawing can be implemented, thus completing the pose (PENCILS).
5. After we've settled on a pose, I begin the INKING. The finished (Black & White) line-art would be sent for your review. During this point in time, any MINOR changes to the drawing can be implemented.
6. The remainder of the payment will be sent upon completion of the art piece – depending on the choice of the commission (Pencil Drawing / Black & White Art piece / Colored Art).
7. Finished artwork is sent to you, depending on the desired format, upon payment clearing. If there are any minor edits, it can be corrected prior to sending out the final version (based on the initial discussion & format).
A traveling artist who loves to draw as well as collect exchange artwork. Whether working at a (comic or anime) Convention or just attending the show, I get inspired by other artists and their ideas (while getting more artwork/exchanges in my books).
As for myself, I've always have a fascination with multiples in a variety of forms & genres, whether they be identical triplets/twin sisters/exact clones/other multiples in matching/similar outfits (typically, turtleneck sweaters & glasses). It's become more of a trademark-type of thing, and a comfortable niche I tend to enjoy...
While I love drawing a gal in a turtleneck sweater & glasses (again, a "trademark" thing of a lot of my drawings), it's not necessarily the only stuff I draw. I like a lot of different genres, from superheroes to pulp noir, from fables to pin-ups, from humor to the undead, just about anything goes, albeit every artist has their limits...
...and sometimes a good art exchange seems to work...
In any case, enjoy the artistic masterpieces! Thanks for visiting (and hope you come back soon), and even better, if there's a favorite you like in this gallery! Please, leave a comment or suggestion (or 3), for they might be drawn up in my own unique stylings!
Current Residence: NY USA
deviantWEAR sizing preference: XXL
Favourite genre of music: Depends on My Mood
Favourite style of art: Many
Operating System: Windows
Favourite cartoon character: MANY